Friday, June 24, 2011

Walk With Nature......

I love the images on the Cricut Lite Wildlife cartridge.  The animals on this cartridge are so realistic.  Even though this cartridge doesn't have all the "bells and whistles" as a full cartridge, I can immediately see that it is going to be one of my favorites and most used!  Today I created a nature-themed birthday card.  I used paper from atd.  It is from their Retrospection Specialty Collection.  I think it matches nicely with the deer featured on this card.  I used brown and black cardstock to cut my doe and fawns.  I cut the image and shadow at 4.5 inches.  I then used Pebbles chalks, my Copic markers, and my Gelly Roll pen to add some highlights to them and the grass.  I used pop-up Glue Dots to make them stand out from their nature-themed background.  My stamped phrase is from a Close to My Heart clear acrylic stamp.  It comes from the Animals, Outdoors, Travel collection.  I used Adirondack Cabin Fever Ink to stamp the phrase. I then sprayed the card with Shimmer frost spray.  I can't wait to try out some more animal images from this cartridge.  Have a great weekend!

Patty

1 comment:

  1. Love it ! Love the spots on the baby bambie's...Dan would love this card !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete