Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Sweet 16!!

                            Card Exterior                                   
Card Interior
I whipped up this little card for my neice's sweet 16 birthday.  Again, I'm stuck on the beautiful doily images on the Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge.  I used those on the front of this card cut at 4.5, 3.5, and 3 inches for the doily and backgrounds.  I used the Wildcard cartridge to create the lettering. I was able to weld my e's together using Cricut Design Studio.  I had been wanting to try to weld letters/images and this was my first easy attempt and YEAH!! it worked!  The beautful paper is from Cloud 9 design and the ribbon is from Offray.  I used some pearl stick-on accents from the dollar bin at Michaels.  The stamped images are clear stamps from Inkadinkadoo and I used Adirondack ink in Cabin Fever to stamp the images.  I finished the card by spraying it with sparkle Shimmer Spritz.  The inside message is cut using a border punch from Fiskars.  It includes the same stamped images as the outside of the card as well as the pearl accents.  All card components are put together using regular and pop-up Glue Dots.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment