Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I've Got Your Back!!

I found this cute little vellum quote in my scrapbook stash and came up with the idea for an even cuter card.  The elephant and mouse were cut using my Cricut Animal Kingdom cartridge.  The palm trees came from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The preprinted background paper, of the rain shower and umbrella, came from the DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack. The rest of the card uses designs from this same stack.  I used some little plastic beads from Fashion Glass to create the coconuts for my palm trees.  I also gave my elephant a pair of googly eyes.  The vellum quote was from Best Occasions.  I finished this card up by adding a little glitz with clear Stickles on my raindrops and around the quote and on my elephant.   I dressed up my umbrella with some pink Stickles.  Have a great week!!
Patty  

1 comment:

  1. That is just tooooo stinkin' cute!! LOVE it!

    Your blog is adorable and I'm now a follower!
    Looking forward to seeing your other creations. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete