Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Little Birdy Says Hello!

I was cleaning my craft room yesterday and stumbled across an unopen package of scrapbook cardstock.  I was anxious to try out my Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge, so I went to work on this card.  The doily and background are cut at 4 1/2 inches.  The little bird and all his "parts" are cut at 1 3/4 inches and I flipped this image on my cartridge.  The "Hello" message is also from this cartridge and it was cut at 1 inch.  All of the cardstock is from Pressed Petals and it is from their English Garden collection.  The brown bow came from my scrap drawer! I just love it when I can put bits and pieces from that drawer to good use! I used some brown glitter glue to accent my birdy and my "Hello". I used pop-up and regular Glue Dots to put everthing together.  Hope you have a great week....seems that this will be a rainy day for crafting!
Thanks for visiting!
Patty

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is just gorgeous! What a great paper stack you stumbled onto..beautiful pattern and colors! Love that pink and brown and all your layers are just lovely...wonderful card lady!

    ReplyDelete