Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Cindy Loo "Hello" Card! (with help from Serenade and Preserves)

I was rather pleased with my first card using the Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge, so I decided to try another.  I used the same "Hello" phrase and this time included paper from one of my favorite cardstock stacks:  The Mariposa Pack from DCWV.  The doily is cut at 4.5 inches from the Cindy Loo cartridge using black cardstock.  I adhered the doily to a background piece of Mariposa paper.  I then used my Preserves cartridge to cut labels ranging in size from 4 to 2.5 inches.  I glued my layers together and then attached them to my doily background using pop-up Glue Dots.  I then cut a little 2 inch butterfly and shadow using my Serenade cartridge.  I cut my "Hello" at 1.5 inches using black cardstock.  I added a little black blow and used clear Stickles to glitz the black cardstock just a tad.  I think the Mariposa paper combined with the Cricut diecuts are a perfect match!  Thanks for looking!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment