Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thanks "Sew" Much Card

Here is a thank you card made for  my sister who gave me a really special birthday gift.  I used my Country Life Cricut Cartridge  for the die-cuts and my Best Friends Imagine Cartridge for the paper designs.  I used Bazzill Basics Paper Premium Textured Cardstock for the card. I then adhered a square of Cloud 9 Design Specialty Double-Sided Cardstock for the flowered background.  I then used a light blue precut photo mat by Heidi Grace.  I adhered my die-cuts to the mat using foam adhesive squares.  I shaded my quilt just a tad using my Copic Cadmium Yellow marker.   I then embellished the die-cuts with silver glitter glue, for the needle, and my white Gelly Roll pen for the stitching.  I cut my tag from the same Bazzill cardstock and border punched it with my Fiskars punch.  I printed the wording off on plain, white paper and then used some Pebbles chalk to add some color.  I used a regular ball point pen to create stitches around the tag and quilt.  I topped this card off with a few buttons from my sewing stash, which are adhered with Glue Dots.  I then added a bow made from ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique.  I hope my sister likes her card as much as I liked my present!!  Thanks for looking!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment