Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spooktacular Halloween Cards!!

I took advantage of my day off (school closed due to flooding!! Wow!!) and put the Cricut Craft Room to the test once again.  I created these Halloween cards using my Imagine and the Craft Room.  I used the Cricut Pumpkin Carving cartridge and use the color palate to print out my basic colors.  I then adhered each square to some black or orange cardstock and then embellished with some sequins and orange glitter glue.  I also dressed up my pumpkins with a nice bow tie using ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique. The wonderful Halloween stickers are from remarks by American Crafts.  I think these cards turned out very nice.  My experience using the Craft Room today has been spooktacular!! Thanks for visiting!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment