Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Cards Using Cricut Craft Room

Okay, I must admit, lately I've been devoting my time to my Yudu. But, this weekend, we got a monsoon of rain. Over a month's worth in two days!! This rainy weather has kept me inside and allowed me to do a little card making.  I was pleased to find that I actually got access to the Cricut Craft Room.  I encountered several "bridge errors" but managed to successfully print and cut two Christmas cards.  I used my Imagine Snow Angel cartridge for the backgrounds and designs and used Cricut Christmas Cards cartridge for the actual cards.  I really liked Cricut Craft Room.  I hope all the bugs get worked out very soon as I see lots of potential for this program.  I dressed up the cards with some diamond sequins and a little scrap of ribbon.  I had the "winter wonderland" sticker in my leftover drawer from last year, so I can't really remember what company makes them....I think Stampabilities...but not real sure!! Anyway I think these "first" cards came out pretty good and I look forward to using the Craft Room some more!!  Thanks for visiting!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment