Saturday, July 30, 2011

What I Can Do With the Yudu!!

Okay, I know that lately I have not been posting any handmade papercrafts, but I must admit I am an addict.  A craft addict that is!! I've told my mom it is a far better habit than smoking and drinking and she shruggingly agrees!!  After much research and hesitation, I ordered a Yudu.  There were about as many bad comments as good out there, but I thought with my crafty nature I would give it a try.  Yeah!! It works!!  My first application of the emulsion sheet and screen print were a success.  I made a couple of shirts, to wear, for the club I sponsor at school.  I embellished the stethoscope with some Tulip 3D glitter fabric paint.  I then got on the internet and started searching for free black and white clipart.  I found a link to the wonderful site Briar Press and used the little birdy image on my next two shirts.  They printed off beautifully with the Yudu black ink.  I will now go in search of an answer regarding heat setting, as I don't want these beautiful images to disappear in the wash!! If anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate them!! Thanks!!



Have a Great Weekend!!Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment