Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Beautiful Mother's Day Card......

I started crafting today with no particular theme in mind and came up with this lovely Mother's Day Card.  I was flipping through a K&Company Mat Pad from the Susan Winget collection.  These die-cuts are normally used for photos, but with a tad of trimming I used one for a card. I think it turned out beautifully!! I used my Cricut Mother's Day 2010 cartridge to create the wording and shadow for the card.  They were cut at 2 1/4 inches.  The paper is also from K & Company and was taken from their Specialty Paper pad.  The butterfly was cut using a Martha Stewart punch and the floral embellishments are from DCWV.  The floral ribbon came from one of my bargain shopping trips and was purchased at the Dollar Tree!  I used a little Studio G glitter glue and a tidbit of clear stickles to highlight my wording and the butterfly.  I just love the birds and butterflies on this card.  I think they are so appropriate for the month of May and for Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your card on the Cricut messageboard. I like your blog and will become a follower to see what else you create. TFS

    ReplyDelete