Monday, April 4, 2011

My First Use of Digi Stamps, Copics, and Chalk!!

 
The Easter card I created today contains many firsts!! It was my first use of a digital stamp, which comes by way of Fred, She Said Digital Designs. http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com/2010/07/card-happy-birthday-little-chicky.html I used another first, Copic markers and Pebbles Metalllic Cream Chalks, to color my cute little chick. I then lightly spritzed it with some sparkle Shimmer spritz. The card is from the bargain bin at Michael's. They have these wonderful window cards, in a package of eight with envelopes, for only one dollar!! I used paper from the DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack on the front of the card, cutting out the small circle to keep my window.  I used paper from Heidi Grace on the inside of the card, as the background for my spring chick.  The ribbon and decorative trim on the front are from Hobby Lobby.  I cut my Easter message, on the front, from my Cricut Wildcard cartridge and cut the background frame, on the inside, from my Spring Holiday Cards Cricut cartridge.  I glitzed the lettering up a little bit with some clear Stickles.  The inside sentiment is from a clear stamp from Studio G, that I also found at a bargain at my local Joann's.  I hope you like my card containing several "firsts"!! Thanks for visiting.   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment