Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Special Thank You

A lady I work with deserves this extra special thank you.  She goes above and beyond to help, even in very short notice.  She is such an asset to my workplace and I decided she needed a special thank you card.  Again, I am working with the black and white theme.  I used a precut white card with a piece of black cardstock as an overlay.  I then used the same effect when creating the tag.  I embellished the tag with my Fiskars border punch and a fancy black and white brad.  I found this wonderful "thank you" rubber stamp in the dollar bin at Michaels.  I added the metal embellishments with a couple of adhesive glue dots and then added a nice ribbon border.  The embellishments came from that wonderful scrapbook kit I received as a Christmas gift.  The ribbon is from the Ribbon Boutique.  I created another white on black tag for the inside of the card and added my special thank you message.  I think it turned into a very nice way to say "thank you".   Have a wonderful weekend!!   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment