Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Valentine with a Romantic Flair!!

Most of my Valentine's Day cards, created thus far, have been on the cutesy side.  Today I decided to stray off the beaten path and create a Valentine's Day card using Cricut Craft Room, Gypsy Wanderings, and my Cricut Expression 2.  First, I must say that I love the wireless capabilities of the E2.  I am so pleased my husband got it for me as a Christmas gift.  Maybe he deserves today's Valentine card!! Okay, back to the card.  I used black background paper from Cloud 9 Design.  I then punched some red card stock using my new Martha Stewart punch.  On top of that I layered a heart cut from Gypsy Wanderings and layered another heart cut from the same file.  I embellished the hearts with coordinating black and red glitter glue.  I used ribbon embellishments from the Ribbon Boutique.  My "love" sentiment is cut from the Cricut Home Decor cartridge and was also embellished with some red glitter glue.  I think my true love will be very pleased with this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment