Monday, January 16, 2012

A Cowboy Shadow Box

I was anxious to try one of the images I recently purchased from myvinyldesigner.com.  I took advantage of their 25% off sale this weekend and ordered some starter designs. I have the original Cricut Expression which I do not update so that I may continue to use my Sure Cuts Alot 2 software.  I also used my Cricut Imagine and elements from the Old West and Country Carnival cartridges.  The words are from the purchased svg file.  The die cuts are from the Cricut cartridges.  I cut the wording in brown vinyl and adhered it to cream colored card stock.  I inked the card stock heavily with my Martha Stewart cat's eye ink pad, in brown. I also used some stickers from the Paper Studio.  Finally before placing the picture into the shadow box, I looped some knotted jute twine around the inside of the box.  I think this little shadow box will be a perfect accent to my cowboy husband's bathroom!!  Thanks for looking!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment