Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yeah!! My Imagine is back home.

I had to send my Cricut Imagine back to the factory a few weeks ago.  Without hassle, the company sent me a new one and it came this past week.  I was so thrilled to have the print and cut capabilities, that this machine offers, back.  I came up with this card using designs from the Lori's Garden Cricut Imagine cartridge.  I started with the precut, scalloped card.  I then embossed it using my Cuttlebug and one of my wonderful embossing folders.  From there I added some images cut from Lori's Garden, which I layered with adhesive, foam squares.  I then added some faux flowers and pearl adhesives from Recollections.  I glitzed the diecuts just a little with glitter glue.  I strung some beads from The Ribbon Boutique, added a bow from my scrap stash, and finished the card off with an antique metal brad from Making Memories.  I think I might of gotten a little carried away with all the "bling" on this card, but I think it also gives it sort of a Victorian look.  Now I just have to find the right sentiment to go inside!  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment