Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cricut Imagine More Cards: Happy Birthday!!

I created a quick and simple birthday card using my Cricut Imagine and the Imagine More Cards cartridge.  I used the print and cut feature and sized everything at four inches.  I then separated my layers.  I took a precut white card and used some blue polka dotted paper from the DCWV.  I then used a photo cardstock background in a pretty pink pattern that I adhered to the paper using Glue-dots.  I layered my diecuts using foam adhesive squares.  I added a little glitz to my candle flame using orange glitter glue.  I finished the card with a nice coordinating bow from the Ribbon Boutique and some glitzy sequins from a recent yard sale find!  This birthday card took just a few minutes to make and I think it turned out very nice.  Hmmm, my sister has a birthday this week...may have to put this one in the mail tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by!   Patty

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! I'm a follower now & am enjoying checking out your blog=)

    ReplyDelete