Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Stormy Night for Crafting

Okay....we are having really bad winds and rain here tonight....our area is under a severe wind advisory. I just hate storms, so I decided to work on a couple more cards to keep my mind off of the weather! The first card is made using Heidi Grace word and note card embellishments. These are from the Glitter Punch-Outs stack. I used a Fiskars border punch on a sheet of pink Disney hearts paper as the background for the notecard. The ribbon is from Martha Stewart and the diamond studs were found in the dollar bin at Michaels. The background card paper is from the Paper Studio. I was lucky to find the glitzy pink, red, and white hearts at my local Dollar Tree!!


I made my second card simple but sweet. The card consists of pink and multi-striped paper from the Paper Studio. I sealed the connection between the two papers with a strip of adhesive ribbon from Martha Stewart. I then added a die-cut embellishment from HandMade Embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Ok 3rd try. Beautiful work, you are soooooo very talented. Love the sight-pictures large and clear.
    The information you share is great.
    Perfection as always!!!!!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are super cute. thanks for sharing them with us. I saw your post on the circle board!! You should update your profile so people can link to your blog from your post!!!

    ReplyDelete