Monday, February 7, 2011

For the New Baby

I began to think pink, blue, and yellow as I long for Spring to arrive. As I brought out paper of these colors I decided to put together this cute little baby card. Perfect for a boy or girl, the carriage is a pretty patchwork paper from Studio 29. The carriage is from the Mother's Day Cricut cartridge. The carriage and shadow were cut at 3 1\4 inches. The lettering for the word "baby" and the flowers are from Heidi Grace. The buttons are adhesive and made by Colorbok. The chipboard flower also came from Colorbok. I found the Colorbok items in a "grab bag" style kit at Big Lots. Occasionally, you can find a whole "goody bag", (including paper, embellishments, stickers, etc.), for two bucks!! I love a great deal, especially when it involves my hobbies! On another note, thanks to all who have paid my little blog a visit.  I especially appreciate the support from the Cricut Community board.  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Patty :)
Click on the card for a larger image.

1 comment:

  1. Patty,

    This is a wonderful creation. I never knew you were so tallented. Keep up the good work.

    Lance

    ReplyDelete