Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amazing Grace


It's a windy, rainy morning.....perfect for staying inside and working on a few craft projects. Just received the Winter Woodlands Cricut cartridge in the mail and couldn't wait to explore it. I started by creating this Amazing Grace card. The bird card was cut at 5.5 inches with the layered bird at 3 inches. I used more of the K&Company specialty paper for the cardstock. I used DCWV Ciao Bella for the bird layer and a scrap piece of DCWV Botanicals for the background. The gold ribbon is from the Martha Stewart Heirloom collection. I also decided to practice some stamping and embossing with this card. I used a purple Marvy embossing marker with the Stampabilities "Amazing Grace" stamp. The butterfly is a clear Martha Stewart stamp. I used purple metallic Martha Stewart embossing powder to create a wonderful, shiny effect. The Marvy heat gun is a great embossing tool. Okay...now it's off to clean up my craft bench and ponder my next project!! Thanks.....Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment